Vol 1, Issue 1
The CD-ROM magazine for RISC OS users.
Foundation RISCWorld issue picker
Search Foundation RISCWorld Issues
Welcome to the first ever issue of RISC World, the CD-ROM magazine for all users of Acorns and other RISC OS computers - and how exciting it is to finally have RISC OS running on non-Acorn hardware. The arrival of the RiscStation has certainly sent a buzz round the market, and with the Mico coming soon and other developments in the pipeline, it's an exciting time to be starting up a new magazine.
- My World - comments from David Matthewman, the editor.
- PD World - Alasdair Bailey discusses the new anti-virus software Slayer and other PD.
- Gaming World - Andy Spence looks at the Acorn game scene.
- Puzzle World - a brain-teaser from Rex.
- Portable World - John Woodthorpe looks at how to connect your Psion 3 or 5 to your RISC OS machine.
- Disc World - what software's on the CD-ROM.
- Data analysis - Paul Webb shows how to analyse data on RISC OS using 1st and Analysis.
- EFF CD 2 - the second EFF Professional Typography CD is reviewed by Geoffrey Dean.
(Articles in other sections contain mini-reviews of Slayer, PsiRisc, ArcLink5, ChangePSI and PsiFS.)
© Copyright 2014 The Estate of David Holden. RISC World is published by APDL and edited by Aaron Timbrell.
See the contact page for details of how to get in touch to subscribe,
place an advert or contact the editor.