Vol 1, Issue 3
The CD-ROM magazine for RISC OS users.
Foundation RISCWorld issue picker
Search Foundation RISCWorld Issues
Just as this issue of RISC World was being finalised we heard the news that Spacetech had ceased trading. However, it's not as bad as it seems. Chris Hornby is hoping to start a new company, Photodesk Ltd., and this will continue with all the good work that Spacetech has done with printers and cameras plus, of course, Photodesk itself.
Because of the lack of staff it's not possible for the phone to be manned very often, but you can still write or email to email@example.com and support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
- PD World - Alasdair Bailey writes about the PD scene.
- Puzzle World - Another brain-teaser from Rex.
- Portable World - John Woodthorpe looks at integrating RISC OS and EPOC.
- DrawWorks review - Aaron Timbrell of iSV Products takes us to task for some mistakes in the review in Issue 2.
- Disc World - Find out what software's on the CD-ROM.
- RISC OS 4 myths - Aaron Timbrell dispells a few myths about RISC OS 4.
- Magazine roundup - David Bradforth looks at what's on offer if you prefer youir magazine in print.
- CVS (The Concurrent Version System Tool)
Paul Webb explains this project management tool.
This did appear on Issue 3 but on some copies of the CD it was omitted from the Index so we've included it again in case you missed it.
- Hard disc backup - David Holden examines two different hard disc backup programs.
- RISC User CD - David Bradforth takes a walk down Memory Lane with the RISC User: In a Nutshell CD.
- Warm Silence - Alasdair Bailey takes a brief look at some of the goodies on offer from Warm Silence Software..
© Copyright 2014 The Estate of David Holden. RISC World is published by APDL and edited by David Matthewman.
See the contact page for details of how to get in touch to subscribe,
place an advert or contact the editor.